Click here for high res picture ...
The Memsic 2125 is a low cost, dual-axis thermal accelerometer capable of measuring dynamic acceleration (vibration) and static acceleration (gravity) with a range of 2 g. For integration into existing applications, the Memsic 2125 is electrically compatible with other popular accelerometers.
Some of the Memsic 2125's features:
- Measure 0 to 2 g on either axis; less than 1 mg resolution
- Fully temperature compensated over 0 to 70 C range
- Simple, pulse output of g-force for X and Y axis
- Analog output of temperature (TOut pin)
- Low current operation: less than 4 mA at 5 vdc
A sampling of possible BASIC Stamp applications with the Memsic 2125 include:
- Dual-axis tilt sensing for autonomous robotics applications
- Single-axis rotational position sensing
- Movement/Lack-of-movement sensing for alarm systems
- R/C hobby projects such as autopilots
Mesmic provides the 2125 in a surface-mount format. Parallax mounts the circuit on a through-hole providing all I/O connections so it can easily be inserted on a breadboard or through-hole prototype area.
|Brand's Part Number:||28017|