This computer interface hardware for FischerTechniks Computing series building kits is a quantum leap in the world of computer-controlled educational models. It looks, feels and acts like an industrial PLC controller but operates at 9v for simplified and safer use at home or in school labs and is programmed using fischertechniks advanced visual programming environment (sold seperately).
- 16-bit microcontroller
- USB and serial interfaces
- 128 kByte of flash memory for downloading 2 different programs which are retained even if the power supply is disconnected.
- Four 9V/250mA (max. 1A) motor outputs now with variable speed control
- 8 digital inputs
- 2 analog inputs for resistances from 0-5kOhm
- 2 analog inputs for voltages from 0-10V
- 2 inputs for digital distance sensors
- Connection for ROBO RF Data Link radio interface(available soon)
- Connection for
Fischertechnik ROBO Controller I/O Extender
- Interface to
Fischertechnik IR Control Set
- Additional 26-pole male connector strip - to which all inputs and outputs are brought out - for convenient connection of finished models through a single 26-pole connector.
|Brand's Part Number:||93293|