Click here for high res picture ...
Designed in cooperation with Grand Idea Studio, the Parallax Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Reader Module is the first low-cost solution to read passive RFID transponder tags from up to 4 inches away. The RFID Reader Module can be used in a wide variety of hobbyist and commercial applications, including access control, automatic identification, robotics, navigation, inventory tracking, payment systems, and car immobilization.
This RFID Reader Module (Serial version only) comes with two
RFID Card (54mm x 85mm rectangle),
- Low-cost method for reading passive RFID EM4100 family transponder tags
- 2400 baud serial interface
- Enable input allows module to be enabled/disabled by software
- Bi-color LED for visual indication of status
Note: The typical maximum reading range is 2" to 2.5" depending on the tag type, mounting arrangement and environmental conditions. Allow for a maximum distance variance of at least 10% in operation due to variations in tag manufacturing and environmental conditions.
- Reads 125 kHz Tags, EM41000 Family
- Power requirements: 4.5 to 5.5 VDC
- Communication: Serial at 2400 baud (8N1)
- Dimensions: 2.45 x 6.25 x 0.22 in (62.2 x 82.5 x 5.57 mm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 F (-40 to +85 C)
|Brand's Part Number:||28140|