Click here for high res picture ...
The HB-25 Motor Controller has the following specifications:
- Motor Size: 0.5 HP Max - No Minimum
- Motor Supply: 6.0vdc min - 16.0vdc max
- Logic Supply: N/A - Internal Regulator
- Load Current: 25A Continuous 35A Surge (13.8v)
- Standby Current: 50ma@6v firstname.lastname@example.org (fan on)
- PWM Frequency: 9.2 KHz
- Pulse Input: 1.0ms Full Reverse, 1.5ms Neutral (off), 2.0ms Full Forward
- Pulse Refresh Rate: N/A - Single Pulse Operation
- Modes: Single/Dual Motor Control
- Protection Circuits: Over Voltage, Over Current, Over Temp.
- Fault Reset: Automatic
- Indicators: Power (green), Fault (red)
- Fuse: Mini ATC Standard
- Cooling: Forced Air - Ball Bearing Fan
- Terminals: Screw Post with 35A Rating
- Weight: 2.5oz (71 grams)
- Size: 1.6"x1.6"x1.9"
- Mounting: 2ea 6-32 screws on .800" centers
- Included: uses (5A, 10A, 15A, 25A) Terminal Lugs (4)
This product has additional special features:
- Single pulse required to set motor speed.
- A single BASIC Stamp port can control two HB 25s.
- On-board fuse and full rating terminal lugs.
- Works with any size motor up to 1/2 HP.
- Contains both H-Bridge and Controller.
- Connector allows you to daisy chain two HB-25s.
|Brand's Part Number:||29144|