Click here for high res picture ...
The Hitachi H48C Tri-Axis Accelerometer is an integrated module that can sense gravitational (g) force of 3g on three axes (X, Y, and Z). The module contains an onboard regulator to provide 3.3-volt power to the H48C, analog signal conditioning, and an MCP3204 (four channel, 12-bit) analog-to-digital converter to read the H48C voltage outputs. All components are mounted on a 0.7 by 0.8 inch module.
Acquiring measurements from the module is simplified through a synchronous serial interface. With the BASIC Stamp series, for example, this is easily handled with the SHIFTOUT and SHIFTIN commands.
We do not recommend using this module with a breadboard. The design has fairly short pins with components on both the top and bottom of the module. A permanent mounting location on a through-hole board like the Parallax Super Carrier Board is the only mounting solution we support for the Hitachi H48C Tri-Axis Accelerometer.
This is a discontinued item. Only a handful are left in stock.
- Measure 3 g on any axis
- Uses MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical System) technology, with compensation for calibration-free use
- Onboard regulator and high-resolution ADC for simple connection to microcontroller host - compatible with BASIC Stamp 2 series SHIFTOUT and SHIFTIN commands
- Free-fall output indicates simultaneous 0g an all axes
- Small, breadboard-friendly package: 0.7" x 0.8" (17.8 mm x 20.3 mm)
- Wide operational range: -25 to 75 C
|Brand's Part Number:||28026|