Click here for high res picture ...
The Stingray robot from Parallax Inc. provides a mid-size platform for a wide range of robotics projects and experiments. The Propeller Robot Control Board is the brains of the system providing a multiprocessor control system capable of performing multiple tasks at the same time. The Propeller chip provides eight 32- bit processors each with two counters, its own 2 KB local memory and 32 KB shared memory. This makes the Propeller a perfect choice for advanced robotics and the Stingray robot.
- Multicore Propeller chip based control board
- Extra large EEPROM (64 KB) for storing additional data
- On-board 3.3 V & 5V switching power supply
- 5 V I/O translators to simplify interfacing to 5 V sensors/devices
- Integrated dual full bridge driver
- Two DC spur gear motors
- Two-wheel differential drive system with rear omnidirectional wheel
- Multiple mounting locations for sensors, add-ons, etc.
- Example Stingray source code available for download
- Free Propeller Tool programming software available for download.
- Power requirements: 6 AA 1.2 V Rechargeable Batteries (not included)/LI>
- Communication: USB A to Mini B Cable (included)/LI>
- Operating temperature: +32 to +158 F (0 to +70 C)
- Dimensions, assembled: 13 x 10.9 x 5.5 in (330 x 277 x 140 mm)
What are the computer system requirements?
Free Propeller Tool programming software for Windows requires Win2K/XP/Vista, IE7 or higher, and USB port). Community developed tools for developing under Linux are available but not directly supported by Parallax.
|Brand's Part Number:||28980|