Click here for high res picture ...
The Propeller Proto Board USB has all the features of the Propeller Proto Board and includes the USB programming interface on the board for those projects which need the USB interface in the application. For projects which do not need the USB interface after programming, we recommend purchasing the Propeller Proto Board (#32212) and Prop Plug (#32201) since the reusability of the Prop Plug reduces overall cost when programming multiple boards. Our Proto Board Accessory Kit (#130-32212) can be used to provide VGA mouse and keyboard connectors.
- P8X32A-Q44 Propeller chip
- Programming interface included on board
- 64 KB EEPROM for program and data storage
- LM1086 5 V and 3.3 V regulators provide up to 1.5 Amps with an input power supply of 6-9 VDC
- Accepts the optional VGA, mouse and keyboard interface available in the Accessory Kit
- Three-position power switch (off, logic power, power to logic and servo ports)
- Sockets for 4 servos
- Removable 5 MHz crystal
- Access to all 32 I/O pins
- Large prototyping area
- Unplated row of holes along perimeter to provide stress relief to off-board connections
- Same mounting holes as the Board of Education (3 x 4) for compatibility with the Boe-Bot robot
- Power requirements: 6-9 VDC 300 mA - 1.5 A (current requirement depends on application)
- Dimensions: 3 x 4 in (76.2 x 101.6 mm)
- Operating temp range: Industrial -40 to +185 F (-40 to +85 C)
|Brand's Part Number:||32812|
This product has been replaced by
Propeller Project Board USB.