Click here for high res picture ...
The VTI SCP1000 is an absolute pressure sensor which can detect atmospheric pressure from 30-120 kPa. The pressure data is internally calibrated and temperature compensated. The SCP1000 also provides temperature data and has 4 measurement modes as well as standby and power down mode.
All that is required to obtain pressure data in kPa or temperature data in degrees Celsius is a single multiplication using constants. Communication is via an SPI bus which also provides additional control lines such as an interrupt line and trigger input.
- Barometric pressure for weather station
- Altimeter for model rocketry
- Pressure chamber sensor
- Cabin pressure sensor (plane/submarine)
- 4 measurement modes plus standby and power down mode
- SPI interface
- Pressure resolution: 1.5 Pa
- Temperature resolution: 0.05C
- Power requirements: 2.4 VDC to 3.3 VDC @ 25 uA
- Communication: SPI Serial Interface (max 500 kHz)
- Dimensions: 0.48 x 1.05 x 0.93 in (12.19 x 26.68 x 23.61 mm)
- Storage temperature: -22F to +185F (-30C to +85C)
|Brand's Part Number:||27928|