Click here for high res picture ...
The Gyroscope Module is a low power 3-axis angular rate sensor featuring temperature data as an added bonus.
Raw measured angular rate and temperature data are accessed from the selectable digital interface (I2C or SPI). The module features a small package design and has an easy to access SIP interface with a mounting hole for quick connectivity to your projects. It is designed for use with a large variety of microcontrollers with different voltage requirements.
- 3D motion control
- Virtual reality input devices
- UAV, IMU systems
- 3-Axis angular rate sensor (yaw, pitch, and roll)
- Supports I2C and SPI communications
- Three selectable scales: 250/500/2000 degrees/sec (dps)
- High shock survivability
- Embedded temperature sensor -40 to +185 F (-40 to + 85 C)
- Embedded power-down and sleep mode
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- 8-bit temperature data output
- Power Requirements: 2.7 to 6.5 VDC
- Communication Interface: I2C (up to 400 kHz) or SPI (10 MHz; 4 & 3 wire)
- Operating temperature: -40 to +185 F (-40 to +85 C)
- Dimensions: 0.85 X 0.80 in (2.16 X 2.03 cm)
|Brand's Part Number:||27911|