Click here for high res picture ...
The Altimeter Module is a high resolution (20 cm) altimeter sensor with SPI and I2C bus interface.
The module includes a high linearity barometric pressure sensor and a high resolution temperature output, allowing implementation of an altimeter/thermometer without any additional sensors. Different operation modes allow the user to optimize for conversion speed or current consumption. The module is designed for use with a large variety of microcontrollers with different voltage requirements.
- Mobile altimeter / barometer systems
- Rate of climb and descent Indicator (RCDI)
- Height sensing
- Weather station
- Altitude hold for UAVs
- IMU builds
- High resolution 20 cm or altitude
- Thermometer of -40 to +85 C with <.01 C resolution
- Pressure range of 101200 mbar
- Supports IC and SPI communications
- 24-bit pressure and temperature values
- Power Requirements: 3.3 to 6.5 VDC
- Communication Interface: I2C (up to 400 kHz) or SPI (20 MHz)
- Operating temperature: -40 to +185 F (-40 to +85 C)
- Dimensions: 0.85 X 0.80 in (2.16 X 2.03 cm)
|Brand's Part Number:||29124|