Click here for high res picture ...
This is a hobby servo which has been factory modified for continuous rotation instead of the typical 180 degree proportional movement. It is has a standard hobby servo connector and is controlled by standard hobby servo pulse commands. It is typically used power the drive wheels of small robots.
The HSR-1425CR is the continuous rotation (non-proprtional) version of the HS-425HB.
- Motor Type:Cored Metal Brush
- Bearing Type:Dual Ball Bearing
- Speed (4.8V/6.0V):43.4 rpm / 52 rpm
- Torque oz./in. (4.8V/6.0V):38.88 / 46.80
- Torque kg./cm. (4.8V/6.0V):2.8 / 3.37
- Size in Inches:1.59 x 0.77 x 1.44
- Size in Millimeters:40.6 x 19.8 x 36.6
- Weight ounces:1.47
- Weight grams:41.7
|Brand's Part Number:||HSR-1425CR|