- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Robot Building for Dummies
Find out how to build and program your own robot "the dummies way." This book covers a huge amount of material in an easy to read, how-to oriented style. The books topics include
- Introduction to programmable and non-programmable robots.
- Organizing your work area, safely using tools, how to solder.
- Building your own robot from a kit.
- Expanding your robot by adding sensors, video, and speech.
- Customizing your robot's actions with specialized programs.
|Brand Part Number:||0764540696|
|Our Part Number:||h1919|
We Also Recommend