- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Education and Fun
Solar Car Toyota RaRa X
This is the Solar Car Toyota "RaRa X" Kit from Tamiya.
Debuting in the 1992 Solar Car Rally in Noto, Japan, the Toyota RaRa X introduced its four-wheel design in the typically three-wheeled competition. The brilliant red, orange, yellow and pink colors are well represented in this miniature kit.Features:
- A realistic model of the "RaRa X" solar car.
- Solar panel provides power for the motor.
- Kit can be assembled by snapping and screwing parts together-no glue is needed.
- 0.5V-300mAh solar panel.
- Steerable rear wheel.
- Plastic parts are attached to sprue trees.
- Motor and solar panel are included.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- One Solar Car Kyocera "RaRa X" Kit.
- Hobby Knife
- Side Cutter
- Small Phillips Screwdriver
|Brand Part Number:||76503|
|Our Part Number:||h2372|
We Also Recommend