- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Education and Fun
Gordon the Big Express Engine (with moving eyes) (HO Scale)
Gordon the Big Express Engine is an Electrically Operated Thomas and Friends(R) Locomotive by Bachmann(R) Suitable for Ages 8 and Older.
Thomas and Friends(R) is a timeless television series based on the best-selling books written by Reverend W AwdryFeatures:
- An authentically reproduced Thomas and Friends(R) character.
- Gordon pulls his tender and moves his eyes from side to side as he travels down the track.
- International-style hook and loop couplers.
- Blackened metal wheels.
- 4-6-2 steam engine design with coal tender.
- Compatible with Bachmann's E-Z Track(R).
- Designed for use on HO/OO scale track.
- (1) Tank Engine w/Tender
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Oo 1: 76
- Length: 10-1/4" (260mm)
- Width: 1-1/2" (38cm)
- Height: 2" (51cm)
|Brand Part Number:||58744|
|Our Part Number:||h4657|
We Also Recommend