- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Wall Charger - 5V USB (1A)
USB is being implemented as a power connection standard more and more these days, but you don’t always have a computer on hand so how are you going to power all of your sweet USB devices? How about a high quality switching ‘wall wart’? This AC to DC power supply will do 5V at 1A! They’re switch mode power supplies which means the output is regulated to 5V (no more 14V outputs!).
These have a standard USB ‘A’ connector for the output so you can power your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. through a USB cable. Any device that uses a USB cable for charging or power can be powered with this supply.
Check out our Unregulated Power Supply Tutorial!
Note: This works with 100-240VAC inputs.
|Brand Part Number:||TOL-11456|
|Our Part Number:||h5759|
We Also Recommend