- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
RealFlight 7 w/ Interface
This is the Great Planes RealFlight 7 R/C Flight Simulator with Interface. **Interface Box allows users to use their existing transmitter** **that has a trainer port. Interface box has** **reset/rewind button allowing users to take advantage of these features.**
**Compatible with Mode 1 and Mode 2 Transmitters**
Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 Local administrator access required
Not compatible with Windows NT, Mac platforms or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac.
RealFlight performance will be greatly limited if used with a Netbook
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE; Ability to test piloting skills in different game-like events such as; Air Racing, Balloon Pop, Grapple, Limbo, Obstacle Course, and Spot Landing. Completing a level unlocks new, more difficult levels. Heads-Up Display (HUD): Have vital info displayed on aircraft's windscreen Unlimited Combat: Fly any aircraft with any available weaponry against other pilots with same options
Still Includes All of the Following Extraordinary Features;
TrueView Realistic Lighting offers the visual impact of full- spectrum daylight, colors are brighter, truer and more intense. Contrasts are sharper at the extreme of black and white as well as between shades of the same color.
TruFlo Wind Dynamics
Welcome Screen-comes up after RealFlight is launched. Options include; *Tip of the Day-Changes daily to offer user new and better ways to use RealFlight *Shortcuts for selecting new flying sites or aircraft, user's current favorites, and new aircraft/flying site combos *Built-in video player-with updated videos on essential flying skills
Reset/Rewind on the InterLink Elite Controller
Multiplayer and Multimode
Water takeoffs and landings
Onscreen Camera Controls-cameras can be added or moved without leaving the screen-or using a menu.
AccuModel aircraft editor
FlexField flying site editor
Blade stop autorotationsFeatures:
- Vastly improved heli physics with features such as; Sound and Motion Physics, props and wheels blur, engine sound changes with RPM Realism on Impact reacts to pilot's actions to save their heli after a hard landing or crash "Full Coverage" Collision Detection, hundreds of sensor points for realistic reaction to impacts Depth of Field Effect keeps model that is being flown the focal point Night Flying-orient your flight to lights on the field below First Person Video (FPV) pilot's eye view of flight FlexiField Flying Site Editor-add buildings, trees and more Overhead Site Map-shows aircraft and runway locations Smoke Reaction-ultra realistic smoke and exhaust Blade Stop Autos Real Rendering-reveals fine details such as aircraft panel lines Water Takeoffs and Landings w/seaplanes or float equipped aircraft
- Movable Camera Angles-add cameras to aircraft with the Aircraft Editor and rotate their positions
- Accu-Model controls every aspect of aircraft and flying sites, changes wingspan, airfoils, glow or electric power, trim schemes and much more
- Sky Grid-colored grid can be overlayed on the sky to ensure perfectly symmetrical patterns and pinpoint entries and exits
- Wingtip and Rotary Trails allows pilot to trace their flight path
- Reset/Rewind Button allows pilots to practice maneuvers, recreate aerobatics, and more. "Seek" function precisely pauses the action so pilot can analyze mistakes and correct them.
- Using Multiplayer and your Internet connection you can fly with other RealFlight pilots. Hook up with an instructor for one-on-one tutoring, engage in combat with a single opponent or a patrol - or host multiplayer events for a whole squadron. You can invite guests, choose sites, aircraft and events, limit play by points or elapsed time - and automate it all, so you can join the fun, too. Please note, the number of participants in a Multiplayer session may be limited by the internet connection (speed and bandwidth) available to each participant.
- Multiplayer Combat Events include Dead Ringer, Machine Gun, Streamer Cut, Hardcore Combat, Rocket, and Paintball
- In Combat Events, select a single opponent from any number of participants and track his movement throughout the virtual arena.
- Pilot's License, choose a name, select an avatar, and create your own profile to share - including a personal statement and flight hours logged.
- Use the Aircraft Editor to add cameras to your plane or heli, just like any other object. Movable camera angles can be changed through your controller. Activate servos using a switch or rotary knob to rotate the camera position.
- TruFlo Wind Dynamics allow you to designate wind direction and speed, from blustery to mild. Several flying sites support Dynamic Slope Soaring and hand-launch gliders. G5.5 more accurately renders thermal winds-static thermals and dynamic thermals
- Built-in interface allows you to use your own transmitter if desired.
- MultiMode lets you use the controller and interface simultaneously - a feature no other R/C simulator has.
- InterLink Elite controller features digital trims and QuickSelect,
- Virtual Flight Instruction, Training functions and lessons from the pros. Complete with voiceover commands and video display of proper stick movements.
- Choose from over 130 aircraft
- Airplanes: Airboat AJ Slick (51 inch) Albatros D.Va AR-6 Endeavor B-25 Mitchell Bede BD-5J Cessna 182 Skylane DynaFlite Bird of Time Dynaflite Super Decathlon ElectriFly BLT Park Flyer ElectriFly Cirrus SR-22 Turbo ElectriFly Edge 540 ElectriFly Edge 540 EP 3D XLC ElectriFly ElectroStreak ElectriFly Evader ElectriFly FlatOuts Extra 300S ElectriFly Fundango ElectriFly PBY Catalina ElectriFly Rifle ElectriFly Slinger ElctriFly Yak-54 3D Extra 300L F86 Flyzone AirCore ME-109 Flyzone AirCore P-51 Mustang Flyzone AirCore Principle Flyzone Beechcraft Staggerwing Flyzone Diablo Sport Flyzone Diablo Trainer Flyzone Millenium Master Flyzone Mini Switch Sport Flyzone Mini Switch Trainer Flyzone Sensei Flyzone SkyFly Flyzone Skyfly 2 Flyzone Switch Sport Flyzone Switch Trainer Gary Wright Model Products E3D Gee Bee R-2 General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper Great Planes Avistar Elite Great Planes Big Stik Great Planes Big Stik with Floats Great Planes Cap 232 Great Planes Fling 2-Meter Great Planes Micro F-86 Sabre EDF Great Planes PT40 Great Planes Revolver Great Planes SpaceWalker Great Planes Spirit 100 Great Planes Super Sportster Great Planes Super Sportster w/Floats Great Planes Ultra Sport Hall Bulldog Harrier Hawk Hobbico ElectriStar Hobbico NexSTAR Hobbico NexSTAR w/AFS Hobbico NexSTAR EP Hobbico NexSTAR EP w/AFS Hobbico Twinstar L-39 Albatross ME262 Messerschmitt BF109e Mistral 3M Mitsubishi A6M Zero Multiplex Easy Star Multiplex ParkMaster 3D North American AT-6 Texan P-6E Hawk P-51D Mustang Paper Airplane PAU Edge 540 36% Piper J-3 Cub Piper J-3 Cub with Floats Pitts S-2B RF-97 Ripmax WOT4 Russian Thunder Yak-54 Ryan STA Sbach Thunderbolt 35% Schneider Cup Racer Seawind Shuriken 60" Sloper Sig Seniorita Simple Flyer SkyShip Sopwith Pup Travel Air Mystery Ship Top Flite F4U Corsair Top Flite FW-190 Tower Hobbies Extra Special Ultimate Biplane V-22 Osprey Wild RC Mini IFO Wright Flyer (1903) Yak 54
- Helicopters: AH-64 Apache Align T-Rex 500 Bell 222 Bell 222 Scale Head Bell Jetranger Bell Jetranger Scale Head Dominion 3D Dominion 3D 90 Dominion 3D 90 Flybarless Dominion 400 Dominion 450 Ecureuil Ecureuil Scale Head Gaui 330X-S Quad Flyer Gaui X7 Helimax 1SQ Helimax Axe 400 3D Helimax Axe CP Helimax Axe EZ Hind Mi-24 Huey KDE 700 Mako F3C Miniature Aircraft X-Cell Furion 450 Raptor 90 Rave 90 ENV Rave ENV Electric Schweizer Schweizer with Floats Skycrane Synergy E6 Synergy E7 Synergy N5c Thunder Tiger E700 Thunder Tiger Raptor G4 E720 Thunder Tiger Raptor 90 G4 Thunder Tiger Innovator Expert Tutor 600 Tutor 600 Trainer Quadcopter Westland Lynx
- PhotoField Sites: Alpine Meadow Carl Henson Field Evergreen Airport Gold Country Aeromodeler Park Grass Flatlands Grass Flatlands (Night) Lake Douglas LIARS Field Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark Sod Farm Waco Field
- 3D Sites Air Race Stadium Aircraft Carrier Alpine Lake Apocalypse Bayou Boneyard Buena Vista Carnival Castle Castle HD Construction Site DS Ridgeline Flight School Flight School (Night) Joe's Garage Joe's Garage (HD) Junkyard Marooned Observatory Obstacle Course Obstacle Course (Night) Palace RealFlight Ranch Sandy Point Shipwreck Sierra Nevada Cliff Soccer Field Soccer Field HD Thermal Park
- One Great Planes RealFlight 7 R/C Flight Simulator software DVD with Interface module. The Interface is compatible with Futaba and Hitec transmitters that use the micro (square) style adapter; and JR and Spektrum transmitters using the 3.5mm phono style connector.
- Transmitter with trainer jack (transmitter with at least 8-channels
- is highly recommended) may be operated with 4-6 channels, but
- functions of some aircraft will be reduced
- Minimum Recommended System: (Note: Some graphical features may be
- disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high-quality)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Local administrator access required
- Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Full Windows DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- Optimal System: For best graphical performance
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
3D Accelerated Video with:
- 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Pixel Shader 3.0 support
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
|Brand Part Number:||GPMZ4504|
|Our Part Number:||h6160|