- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Education and Fun
Saskatchewan - 4 Bay Cylindrical Grain Hopper
This Saskatchewan Cylindrical Grain Hopper (#397387) is a Premium HO Scale Model Ready to Roll from the Bachmann(R) Silver Series(R) Series. Suitable for Ages 8 & Older.Features:
- Blackened, machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours.
- Magnetically operated, body mounted E-Z Mate(R) couplers.
- Realistically detailed Barber 100 ton roller bearing trucks molded in black Celcon material.
- Non-magnetic, blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings.
- Roofwalk with micro-molded diamond tread.
- Delicately molded brakewheel.
- Four bays with molded-in outlet gates.
- Accurately molded plastic body shell with prototypical orange and brown painting, and yellow printing: Saskatchewan Grain Car Corporation, SKNX 397387, data.
- One Cylindrical Hopper
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Length: 7-5/8" (194mm)
- Width: 1-3/8" (34mm)
- Height: 2-1/8" (55mm)
|Brand Part Number:||19140|
|Our Part Number:||h6224|