- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Education and Fun
Central Pacific "Jupiter" (HO American 4-4-0)
This is an HO Scale American 4-4-0 Locomotive and Tender Car from Bachmann. It's a Jupiter Central Pacific Steam Engine Train for Experienced Collectors.Features:
- Lighted 4-4-0 locomotive has a large chimney-like steam pipe, silver and blue body, brass components and stripes, red spoked wheels, windows on each side of the cabin, and a square dull red roof.
- Gold #60 and Jupiter painted on the sides of locomotive.
- Blue tender car is filled with a brown substance and reads C.P.R.R. and Jupiter on the dull red sides.
- Locomotive and tender car are decked-out in classic colors of silver, blue, red, gold, and black.
- Narrow electric train and tender are for use with an HO scale track.
- Sheet included with helpful instructions and part-by-part drawings of certain aspects of the train, such as worm gear, the chassis, pilot truck, wheels, shafts, couplers, and bars.
- All Bachmann locomotives have a lifetime limited warranty.
- One HO Scale American 4-4-0 Jupiter Central Pacific Locomotive and Tender Car
- 120V AC Outlet (US Standard AC)
- Adult Supervision
- Proper Maintenance Equipment
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Locomotive size - Tender size -
- Length: 4-1/2" (118mm) Length: 2-3/4" (69mm)
- Width: 1" (27mm) Width: 1" (27mm)
- Height: 1-1/2" (39mm) Height: 1-1/2" (36mm)
- Do not over lubricate with train lube.
- See maintenance and trouble-shooting tips on instruction sheet.
|Brand Part Number:||51124|
|Our Part Number:||h6230|