- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Education and Fun
2546C Enamel Paint Marker Metallic Silver
This is a 1/3oz (10ml) Enamel Gloss Metallic Chrome Silver Paint Marker.Features:
- Can be used for: Models: Ceramic, Plastic, Leather Household: Stone, Metal, Styrofoam Crafts: Wax, Glass, Paper Figures: Fabric, Wood
- Not recommended for: vinyl, polyethylene, polypropylene plastics, or lexan.
- All-purpose marker contains no lead and has a tip designed for fine- line painting or painting larger areas.
- Marker is carded and packaged for clear visibility, with Silver color on front.
- One 1/3 fl oz (10ml) Enamel Gloss Metallic Silver Paint Marker.
- Lung and skin protection
- Thinner (TESR2148)
- Cap removes by twisting; shake marker for 30 seconds before using and depress tip to get steady, activated flow.
- Depress tip occassionally to maintain paint flow, and recap and shake periodically for better flow.
- Replace cap tightly when marker is not in use.
- If tip dries out, soak overnight in Thinner (TESR2148) or in Brush Cleaner (TESR3156).
- CAUTION: Flammable, keep from heat and flame, use in a well- ventilated area.
- Keep away from small children.
|Brand Part Number:||2546C|
|Our Part Number:||h7385|