The L298 is a popular dual H-bridge IC that is usable from 6 to 50V, at up to 4A total output current. By itself, the IC is somewhat difficult to use because of the staggered 0.05" lead spacing. This kit includes the L298, a custom PCB and all other parts required to build an easy to use dual H-bridge module.
- Four motor direction indicator LEDs
- An onboard 5V low-dropout regulator which can be used to power the rest of your logic circuitry
- Schottky EMF-protection diodes
- Screw-terminals for power and motor connections
- Female header connectors for easy logic interfacing
- A small 1.53" (40mm) square footprint
|Brand's Part Number:||KCMD|
This is an electronic kit which you must assemble by soldering.This kit cannot be returned once opened.
Click here for our return and warranty policies ...