- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Arduino Pro Mini 328 - 3.3V/8MHz
It’s blue! It’s thin! It’s the Arduino Pro Mini! SparkFun’s minimal design approach to Arduino. This is a 3.3V Arduino running the 8MHz bootloader. Arduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. We recommend first time Arduino users start with the Uno R3. It’s a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (3.3V), lack of connectors, and USB off board.
We really wanted to minimize the cost of an Arduino. In order to accomplish this we used all SMD components, made it two layer, etc. This board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset. The Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin on not VCC.
The latest and greatest version of this board breaks out the ADC6 and ADC7 pins as well as adds footprints for optional I2C pull-up resistors! We also took the opportunity to slap it with the OSHW logo.
Can’t decide which Arduino is right for you? Arduino buying guide!
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Arduino LLC to help fund continued development of new tools and new IDE features.
Dimensions: 0.7x1.3" (18x33mm)
- ATmega328 running at 8MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- Low-voltage board needs no interfacing circuitry to popular 3.3V devices and modules (GPS, accelerometers, sensors, etc)
- 0.8mm Thin PCB
- USB connection off board
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- Supports auto-reset
- 3.3V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- Over current protected
- DC input 3.3V up to 12V
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- Analog Pins: 8
- Digital I/Os: 14
|Brand Part Number:||DEV-11114|
|Our Part Number:||h4783|
We Also Recommend