- AVR Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Basic Stamp Modules and Starter Kits
- LilyPad E-Textiles
- PIC Microcontrollers & Programmers
- Rasberry Pi
- Diodes and Rectifiers
- Displays and Annunciators
- IC Sockets & Heat Sinks
- LEDs and Photodetectors
- Resistors and Potentiometers
- Switches and Relays
- Transistors & FETs
- USB, Web & Memory Card Interfaces
- Wireless Communications
- 3D Printers and Supplies
- BEAM Robot Kits
- Metal Frame
- Mold Making and Casting Material
- Motor Controllers
- Other Parts
- Project Boxes
- Prototyping SMT by Schmartboard
- Screws, Nuts & Bolts
- Solar Cells And Education Kits
- Standoffs and Spacers
Aluminum Channel - 1.50"
These aluminum channels are the building blocks to the Actobotics line and function as the back bone to your electromechanical project. These channels can serve as connection points for servos, motors, and shafts while still providing an easy to assemble structure. Each aluminum channel has exterior dimensions of 1.5" wide by 1.5" tall, interior dimensions of 1.32" wide by 1.41" deep, a 0.09" thick wall, utilize both the 1.5" and 0.77" hub patterns, and are 1.5" long.
Actobotics is a robotics building system based around extruded aluminum channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the two standardized hole patterns, nearly all Actobotics components can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
- Length - 1.5"
- Exterior Dimensions - 1.5" Wide x 1.5" Tall
- Interior Dimensions - 1.32" Wide x 1.41" Deep
- Hub Pattern - 1.5" and 0.77"
|Brand Part Number:||585440|
|Our Part Number:||h5857|
|Single Channel - 90 Degree Angle|
|Aluminum Channel - 4.50"|
|Aluminum Channel - 3.0"|
|Aluminum Channel - 1.50"|
|Single Channel - 90 Degree Angle (short)|